From: truthfromlies@xxxxxxxxx
To: krnekhelesh@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Ubuntu-phone] [Clock] Clock App Reboot
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 01:32:06 +0000

I think this is a drastic improvement over the existing Clock application, I do have some feedback regarding it:
1. With Design starting to utilize the bottom edge, how will the bottom edge be utilized in the clock app?
2. I think the night mode and settings icons (appears to be a settings icon, feel free to elaborate exactly what functionality that button provides) should be placed in the Toolbar / Footer. It cleans up the page slightly and utilizes the Toolbar design. Users will be expecting the buttons to be there, as a lot of core apps properly utilize the Toolbar.

3. I like the clean mix between digital and traditional clock design in the current Clock app. The UI with only the traditional UI does not make it absolutely clear exactly what time it is. I understand there is the digital clock app, but I think it should be something like utilizing the digital clock design (showing HH:MM) for the world clock / other timezones, while maintaining the existing mixture between digital and traditional clock design of the current Clock app for the primary (user) timezone.

4. I like the design of using the background texture instead of a plain #f5f5f5 background color.
- Joshua Strobl