Re: Core Apps Hangout #4

Please note that the Core Apps Hangout #4 scheduled today has been *postponed
*to next week due to several core apps devs being busy this week. Hopefully
next week we can also get a SDK dev in the hangout to discuss about the
dropping of trusty support. Also there weren't much to discuss this week,
so it was decided to instead have the meeting next week.