Core Apps Hangout #4

Hello everyone,

We will be having a core apps hangout meeting on *Thursday 19th June* at *12:00
UTC* as usual. During the previous meeting which was held at the Ubuntu
Online Summit, we had an engaging conversation with the File Manager app
dev Michael Spencer and the Ubuntu SDK developer Zsombor Egri. So if
anybody is interested in joining, please feel free to join. Just give us a
heads up in this email thread so that I remember to invite you to the
hangout :)

This week I feel there is an important discussion to be held about the
dropping of trusty. This essentially means that all core apps devs need to
be in Utopic in order to get the latest UITK packages. However it is easier
said than done. I would like to discuss the option for core app devs and
also other 3rd party app devs.

As usual if there are other issues, lets bring that up that in the hangout.

See you at the hangout!

Cheers,

Nekhelesh
Clock App Dev