Re: Fwd: Music app - adding to the queue?

Hi,

Would the url-dispatcher meet the requirements of this?

We currently have the following protocols:
file:///path/to/file
music:///path/to/file
album:///artist/album

So I propose that we add something like:
queue-music:///path/to/file

?

The only limitation I can see is that when url-dispatcher is called
the app is given focus, which may not be the flow your use case has?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Hayzen
Sent on Ubuntu GNU/Linux using Thunderbird
http://www.andrewhayzen.co.uk/

This message has been digitally signed,
The public OpenPGP key can be imported from
keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371 or http://andrewhayzen.co.uk/email/openpgp