Toolbar will be disabled by default!

Hello,

This is an important heads up for app developers that are still using the
(now deprecated) toolbar from the Ubuntu UI Toolkit.

The features of the (bottom) toolbar have been replaced by new features
added to the header a while ago. Until now, to enable the new features in
the header and disable the toolbars, apps had to add "useDeprecatedToolbar:
false" to their MainView.
Next week we will change the default value of the useDeprecatedToolbar
property in Ubuntu.Components 1.1 from true to false. So if *only* your app
still needs the toolbar, please add:

useDeprecatedToolbar: true

to your MainView to ensure it will keep working as it was. The default
value will not change if you are importing Ubuntu.Components 1.0. However,
with 1.0 you do not have access to all the newest 1.1 features we are
adding to the toolkit, and we recommend that you update your apps to use
the header for actions and no longer the toolbar. See
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.10/Ubuntu.Components.PageHeadConfiguration/
for documentation on how to use the header.

When you start using the new header and you feel the bottom edge of your
app is a bit empty, see
http://design.canonical.com/2014/03/loving-the-bottom-edge/ for suggestions
what you can do with it. :)

Tim.