PSA: Community Core Apps Jenkins Issues

This is just a heads up to let everyone know the community core apps jenkins which providers testing for merge requests against the core apps;

dropping-letters
music-app
reminders-app
stock-ticker-mobile-app
sudoku-app
ubuntu-calculator-app
uubuntu-clock-app
ubuntu-docviewer-app
ubuntu-filemanager-app
ubuntu-rssreader-app
ubuntu-terminal-app
ubuntu-weather-app

is experiencing some issues with properly running tests against merges. We are working to functionality asap, in the meantime you will notice that jenkins is returning weird results for test runs and merges. Any outstanding merge proposal will likely encounter this issue. If you expect the tests to work there is nothing further for you to do. Once the test environment has been fixed, we can issue re-runs for affected merges. I will attempt to issue rebuilds for all affected merges once jenkins is ready. In the meantime, hang tight.

Thanks!

Nicholas

Follow ups