Re: [Document Viewer]

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Fabio Colella
<fabiocolella1990@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> P.S.
> I was forgetting that, but that's important. Do I need utopic to develop the core apps or just need to use the kits with the latest API? Currently I'm on Trusty and will make a separate partition if I need Utopic.

Yes and no.

In general I'd say use Utopic, however I believe Nekhelesh has done
some interesting work getting qtcreator running under utopic in an LXC
container recently (i.e. today) on top of trusty. I'm hoping he'll
blog about this interesting development as I can see others liking the
idea of developing in a fast and lightweight virtual environment on
top of a stable LTS release.

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope