Re: [doc-viewer] Development

Hi all,

I'll say it again: it's great to see the docviewer development catching up
again!

Fabio, I see you started the branch to include the file plugin inside the
app's source tree, but there is no merge proposal yet. Is the branch ready
for review? Is there anything you need help with?

https://code.launchpad.net/~fcole90/ubuntu-docviewer-app/include-file-plugin

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.