Please file bugs for needed tests

It's happening! Core apps test coverage has expanded to the point where the open bugs for needed tests has shrunk to a small number. I don't want anyone to get bored, so I'm asking all of the core apps developers to do a couple things.

1) If you have any testing needs, please file bugs for them. Added a new feature? Fixed a regression? These are great test targets! 2) For any testing needs, please use the needs-autopilot-test tag on the bug. This allows me and others to see the bug and fix it!

The full list for all core apps can be seen here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone-coreapps/+bugs?field.tag=needs-autopilot-test

I would be remiss if I didn't also include qml testing in this. So please also file bugs for any qml testing needs you may have. In the same vein, let's use needs-qml-test as the tag to track these:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone-coreapps/+bugs?field.tag=needs-qml-test

There's hungry community test writers ready to dive in and help, just point out what needs doing. Thanks everyone!

Nicholas