Fwd: [ Telegram ] : Help to register in Telegram application

Hi Team,

Telegram, doesn't yet support auto rotation, I have problem with my nexus 4
screen, where a part of screen does not register response.

I am to enter my mobile number along with country to get the validation
code.

To my bad luck after entering the validation code in telegram I am not able
to press enter button and proceed with registration.

Any alternate way to register telegram ?? We don't have option to register
Telegram from scope too.

Is it possible to register from terminal??

thank you..