Stopping core apps review mass mailings

As of now, those of you who are members of the ubuntu core apps drivers or ubuntu core apps test writers teams will notice you are no longer being mass mailed for each review and bug that hits the core apps projects. Instead a new team called core apps reviewers is handling this role. The mail for your benefit and sanity is now being collected here:

http://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers

Note, if you are a direct member of a development team you will continue to receive mailings as usual. This should represent a more sane default, and I don't expect any teams to have any interruptions in notifications. If you feel you are missing mail you'd like to recieve, I'd encourage you to join that team directly.

If for some reason you can't get enough email and want/miss the mass emailings, you are also free to subscribe to the above mailing list. It will continue the truckload of email being delivered to your inbox, just like you are used to.

I'd like to thank Akiva and Niklas for bringing up this issue and pushing me to see it solved. And also for Carla, who happily created mp's to test and ensure the changes wouldn't break anything (<-- see I DID test it first!). Feel free to use this thread for complaints, elations, tears of joy as you see fit.

To happier inboxes,

Nicholas

Follow ups