Telegram notification issues

Hi, first of all, hello everybody, I'm new on the list.

Few days ago I bought BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition and I'm trying and
tinkering with it.

I got some issues that I've seen reported, but (I Undestand that Telegram
is part of Ubuntu Core Apps, isn't it?) I have some Telegram notifications
issues.

The notifications seems to be inconsistent, some times notifications apears
on the uper side notification section, some times, only as a bouble on the
left side icon without any sound or vibration, most times, nowhere.

This is a big issue because most of the time, I don't know if anybody is
talking to me without opening the Telegram App.

Thanks in advance

*Ferran*

Follow ups