Re: Music player and media player doesnt give any sound

Sorry, been busy. Yes it was the PathWind bug. I searched for Ubuntu phone
no sound on google and found the solution among the results. :)

fredag 27 mars 2015 skrev Victor Thompson <victor.thompson@xxxxxxxxx>:
> If Emil doesn't respond, it's either the PathWind bug or the bug Pat
mentioned. I misspoke when I suggested it was related to muting Machines vs
Machines--I meant PathWind.
> Victor
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Jim Hodapp <jim.hodapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> For the benefit of anybody else reading this thread and experiencing the
same issue as you, which solution did you end up doing to restore your
sound?

http://askubuntu.com/questions/600594/playing-music-mp3-on-ubuntu-phone/601547

through, once i wanted to listen more, the Music player was all mute and
didnt give any sound anymore. I tried the media player as well to play a
video file, no sound there either.

dont know what to do to fix this.