Calendar 28

Hi

Received my BQ Aquarius E5 today and was grateful to find your calendar app as its nothing more than expensive toy without this.

I have two questions, having sync with my gmail calendar

1. I prefer the "agenda view" but it will only allow me to view the current week, I can't scroll past the 7th day (ie the 20th August - today being 13th) or before the 1st day so if I want to see further I have to go into either month or week view.

2. How can I set it so that when the App opens the default view will be agenda?

3. does it sync on the fly with google calendar?

Thanks
John

Follow ups