Re: Calendar 28

Hey John,
thanks for your mail, please see my reply below.

August 14 2015 2:53 PM, "John Soares" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Received my BQ Aquarius E5 today and was grateful to find your calendar app as its nothing more
> than expensive toy without this.
>
> I have two questions, having sync with my gmail calendar
>
> 1. I prefer the "agenda view" but it will only allow me to view the current week, I can't scroll
> past the 7th day (ie the 20th August - today being 13th) or before the 1st day so if I want to see
> further I have to go into either month or week view.

Feel free to open a bug here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+filebug
In this way developers and designers will take care of it.

> 2. How can I set it so that when the App opens the default view will be agenda?

This is a known bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1473067
As you can see, there is a patch attached - unfortunately is summer so a lot of developers are on holidays, but I'm sure they'll review it soon and, if it's good enough, they will include it in the next app update.

> 3. does it sync on the fly with google calendar?

If you add the calendar in the system settings, it should.

Regards,
R.
--
Riccardo Padovani <riccardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>