Today Scope (translation)

Hi there,

I'm pretty much puzzled where to find the appropriate translation team
in charge of the "Today" scope on Ubuntu Touch.

Where do I find the German translation of the "Today" Scope on Ubuntu
Touch OS? The "Next Holiday" label is not translated correctly
("Nächster Urlaub"). I'd like to fix that translation or at least
suggest the correct one ("Nächster Feiertag").

I've found the German translation teams [1], but no trace of
translations for Ubuntu Touch there. Which one is the correct one for
me?

Peter

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/+languages/de

Follow ups