Re: File Manager not showing files/folders

Hi Vitor,

There is a menu entry in the app header to show all files. I think it's
called something along the lines of "Unlock full access".
It's there to protect your files from other people's eyes and because it
lets you do potentially dangerous things like removing system files. That's
why it's disabled by default.

Cheers,
Niklas