Re: File Manager not showing files/folders

In that case I don't have any other idea. You may want to contact the app
developers on Launchpad.

Cheers,
Niklas

Am Freitag, 22. Januar 2016 schrieb Vitor Loureiro :
> Hi,
>
> No i don't. I have a Meizu MX4. It does not support sdcard.
>
> Regards,
> Vitor

>> Hey,
>>
>> Do you have any kind of SD card inserted? If you do, you may want to
swipe up from the bottom and select it.

>> Cheers,
>> Niklas
>>
>> Am Freitag, 22. Januar 2016 schrieb Vitor Loureiro :
>> > Hi Niklas,
>> >
>> > I did that, but it still does not show anything. I unable to see my
own created folders or files.
>> > Anything else i can do?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> > Regards,
>> > Vitor

it's called something along the lines of "Unlock full access".
it lets you do potentially dangerous things like removing system files.
That's why it's disabled by default.

folders when i open it. I uninstalled and installed again, but still the
same problem.
phone, but not in the application.