[User Research] Looking for UI developers/designers to chat about usability of the new colour palette guide

Dear all,

My name is Ting-Ray, I'm the user researcher at Canonical London office in
the design team. We are looking for UI developers and designers to
participate in one to one interviews about using information / materials
when designing / implementing colour in their work. The interview can be
done in person at our London office or via hangout/skype. It should take
less than one hour and we provide Ubuntu goodie bags as a
thank-you-very-much-for-your-help gift.

If interested please respond to this email and tell us a bit about your
experience designing or developing UI, for which system, about what, and
what materials/information do you consult (if any) when you do it?

Thanks for supporting Ubuntu!

Ting-Ray Chang
Lead UX Researcher
Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu