Re: About Ubuntu File Manager App

+1

On 06/05/2016 01:45 PM, ajalkane wrote:
I do not like that feature either.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Michael Redford <michaeliredford@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:michaeliredford@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    How many people are disappointed by this?

    On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 5:09 AM Jyoti Gomes <jyotigomes@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:jyotigomes@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Hi...
        I do not want to sound disrespectful, but ...Who was the
        "smart one" who had the "bright idea" to block and hide, by
        default, the access to the SD card? And why??? From a security
        point of view, this added difficulty is completely useless. If
        someone wants to read my Sd Card, he can, obviously, simply
        get it out of my device and read it on another device. But,
        for me, if I have acess to the tablet and the SD card is also
        mine, why unnecessarily complicate things? Why deceive people,
        making them believe that the SDcard is empty and must be
        reformatted? Do you have any idea of how many people became
        disappointed with the Ubuntu Phone just because of a silly
        decision like this?

        Regards and all the best!

-- Michael Redford