About Ubuntu File Manager App

Hi...
I do not want to sound disrespectful, but ...Who was the "smart one" who
had the "bright idea" to block and hide, by default, the access to the SD
card? And why??? From a security point of view, this added difficulty is
completely useless. If someone wants to read my Sd Card, he can, obviously,
simply get it out of my device and read it on another device. But, for me,
if I have acess to the tablet and the SD card is also mine, why
unnecessarily complicate things? Why deceive people, making them believe
that the SDcard is empty and must be reformatted? Do you have any idea of
how many people became disappointed with the Ubuntu Phone just because of a
silly decision like this?

Regards and all the best!

Follow ups