Re: Changing team name

El dl 08 de 06 de 2009 a les 23:35 +0300, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Can we change the team name to "ubuntu-translations-coordinators" ?
>
> I think "coordinators" is more suitable as it denotes a group of
> people :)

+1 (I was actually thinking the same thing today)

> Also maybe we can use a common naming converion for similar Launchpad
> and Ubuntu groups :D ... now we have "launchpad leaders" and "ubuntu
> coordinator"

Yes, I think it makes sense to have some consistent naming convention
and to have some parallelism in the way Ubuntu Translations and
Launchpad Translations (meaning upstream translations in LP) are
structured. That said, I'm not sure whether we can use the name
"Launchpad Translations Coordinators", since Launchpad Translations is
the name of the software, and therefore such team name might be
misleading. Any other ideas, thoughts...?

> It's not big deal and not a top priority :)
>
> Cheers

Regards,
David.

--