Re: Please help to mass-disable some templates in Karmic

Hi Arne,

2009/7/14 Arne Goetje <arne.goetje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear Launchpad Translation team,
>
> attached is a list of source package names and translation domains,
> which should be disabled in Karmic (not exported into langpacks and not
> accepting translations). Can you please help to mass-deactive them?

since it's the first time I deal with these things and don't want to
make a mess, to disable these modules, you mean to uncheck the
"Include translations for this template in language packs?" option in
the template import queue? Other than that, should we set the template
as "Blocked"? What else? Nothing of the above?

Thanks for the precious info! :)

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>