Re: Assigning bugs to the ubuntu-translations project

2009/7/13 David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> After what we've been talking about assigning bugs to the
> ubuntu-translations project, I've had a go at adding a bug task for that
> project (using the 'Also affects project' field) in all current bugs
> with the i18n tag.

I'm afraid that the bugmail on this is getting too much for me - I'm
going to have to leave the team. It looks like I'm getting bugmail for
bugs with specific languages as well now, which is starting to
overwhelm my bugmail queue and I don't have too much time at the
moment to process my bugmail.

That's no big deal as the only reason I was on the team was in order
to have the ability to download translation tarballs for all templates
in the (k/ed/x)ubuntu-docs packages, rather than any genuine
participation in the main role of the team. I'll call on Adi or
someone else in the future to perform this task for me, if the
Launchpad permission system still means that a translation coordinator
is the only person who can do this. Maybe ~ubuntu-dev can be added to
the permissions for that, I don't know.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org