Re: ubiquity import queue

El dj 13 de 08 de 2009 a les 11:25 +0800, en/na Arne Goetje va escriure:
> Milo Casagrande wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > today I was looking a little bit at the import queue for Karmic and
> > all the stuck POs.
> >
> > ubiquity has a great number of POs stuck there, what should we do about those?
> >
> > ubiquity template has only 2 strings, some of those files are
> > iso-codes, others are from different part of the installer I think.
> >
> > How can we deal with those?
> >
> > https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity/+imports
>
> I think they should be blocked. They ought to be the same ones like in
> the debian-installer source. The debian-installer source merges all the
> strings into one template. Ubiquity has it's own template with only two
> strings which differ from debian-installer. The rest is taken from
> debian-installer, AFAIUI. The whole thing is a manual process and Colin
> Watson takes care of that.
>
> David, am I correct?

I've tried to summarize all changes in d-i for this cycle in here [1],
and I hope this can give some background.

In short, the main change will be that some strings from
debian-installer will be moved to the ubiquity template.

Regards,
David.

[1]
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations-coordinators/msg00151.html