Re: Approval conflicts

Adi Roiban wrote:

Those templates were disabled ... but the kdelibs problem is not solved
(from the Ubuntu point of view)

I can not access kabc-file from kdelibs in intrepid.
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+source/kdelibs/+pots/kabc-dir/+admin

Oh, I can access that page (although it's kabc-file that's causing the problem here, not kabc-dir). So I guess there is a difference in rights there.

I have a question:
How can I access a template that was previously disabled from Launchpad?
After disable the kabc-file template from karmic, I can no longer acees
it's admin page.

Hmmm... the reason for that might take time to dig up. But the templates I listed here should all be enabled, otherwise they wouldn't have shown up in the list (and wouldn't have caused conflicts).

Is there something you need me to re-enable?

Jeroen