Re: Additional info for the raw data export

У чет, 17. 12 2009. у 15:03 +0100, David Planella пише:

> For templates:
>
>       * Priority value
>       * Is the template disabled?
>       * Is the template used in language packs?
>
> For PO files (per language):
>
>       * Number of strings that needs review
>       * Number of strings changed from upstream
>       * Last date a translation was touched by a translator

Done now.  Please confirm it's all good.  They'll generated daily at
00:10 for Lucid and 01:10 for Karmic every day from staging data which
may be a bit behind.  I'd still like us to get APIs for this :)

Cheers,
Danilo

Cheers,
Danilo