Re: [Fwd: Re: Kubuntu Karmic Doc Strings Updated and POT Files Uploaded to LP]

El dv 22 de 01 de 2010 a les 08:59 -0600, en/na Richard JOHNSON va
escriure:
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 09:43:18AM +0100, David Planella wrote:
> > Hey Richard,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for working on this and for letting us know.
> >
> > As I see he forgot to put you on CC, I'm forwarding Aron's reply to tell
> > you the templates were approved/disabled as appropriate.
> >
> > In the same way we did with ubuntu-docs, now the kubuntu-docs template
> > names have got a 'kubuntu-docs-' prefix in order to tell them apart from
> > ubuntu-docs in the global templates list. This should not affect you as
> > a maintainer, but I just thought I'd let you know.
> >
> > I think it might be good to give, say, two weeks to translation teams
> > interested in translating the new templates and then export translations
> > and do an SRU. I've asked on the ubuntu-translators lists to see if any
> > teams would like to complete them, what do you think?
>
> Thanks a bunch David! Yeah, I will probably wait closer to a month, but I
> will definitely keep an eye on them to watch progress. I appreciate you
> passing it on to the translators.

A month sounds good if that works best for you, it will even give more
time to translators to do their work. If you need any help with
translations, just give us a shout.

Regards,
David.

--