Re: Dari Persian Translators

În data de Sb, 23-01-2010 la 10:54 +0430, Sadeq Zabihi Gmail a scris:
> Dear Sir;
>
> It is a long time that our team in working in Ubuntu translation
> project, but we are interested to start a translation group for our
> team. If it is possible for you, we need a little guide for making it.
>
> Thanks
> Sadeq Zabihi
> Herat-Afghanistan
> Hubuntu-af.org

Hi Sadeq,

First of all I want to thank you for all your support!

On the following page you should find all required information for
starting a new Ubuntu Translation team:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

My main concern regarding Dari is the language code from Launchpad.

Right now in Launchpad, Dari is recorded as fa_AF
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+languages/fa_AF

Dari is not part of ISO 639-2 and in ISO 639-3 it is recorded as "prs".

I suggest ubuntu-l10n-prs as team name for Ubuntu Dari translators.

Please follow the steps described in the wikipage and fill a support
requires.

We will ask Launchpad Translations admin how we shall proceed with Dari
code used in Launchpad.

Kindest regards,

--
Adi Roiban