Re: An alternative to collectively deleting everything from the import queue which is older than 6 months

У чет, 04. 02 2010. у 09:13 +0100, Jeroen Vermeulen пише:

> That leaves only two categories to be deleted: PO files without
> templates, and uploads that we haven't had time to review.

I am sure we don't want to delete PO files without templates.  Instead,
we want those would-be-templates to be clearly flagged as missing for
those who can do something about it (ideally, packagers, but since
that's not going to work, UTC team).

However, as you rightly note elsewhere, we won't have enough time to
work on this in the foreseeable future.  So, we can help out with
getting it implemented, but basically, if you want it soon, someone else
would have to help do it.

Cheers,
Danilo