Re: An alternative to collectively deleting everything from the import queue which is older than 6 months

Danilo Šegan wrote:
У чет, 04. 02 2010. у 09:13 +0100, Jeroen Vermeulen пише:

That leaves only two categories to be deleted: PO files without templates, and uploads that we haven't had time to review.

I am sure we don't want to delete PO files without templates.  Instead,
we want those would-be-templates to be clearly flagged as missing for
those who can do something about it (ideally, packagers, but since
that's not going to work, UTC team).

I believe this was under the "stable Ubuntu release" heading. Arne was explaining how the lists of entries-we-care-about differ. PO files without templates were on the list for the development series.

Jeroen