Re: Please help test changes to translations upload filter

Hi David,

On 2010-08-19 22:21, David Planella wrote:

One thing I've noticed is that the change, at least for the following
entry types does not seem to come into effect.

Looking at the imports queue today: http://is.gd/eoPH7

* None of the help/* entries are blocked (see e.g.
help/gnome-terminal.pot)

Thanks for taking a critical look into this!

The gnome-terminal.pot upload is dated August 12, 02:03:10 UTC. That was the same day as the rollout, but a few hours before (the rollout started 08:00 UTC that day).

I can't find any help/ or d-i/ files at all that have upload timestamps newer than the rollout.

* None of the d-i/* entries are blocked (see e.g.
d-i/source/user-setup/debian/po/templates.pot)

AFAICS these were all uploaded the day before the rollout.

As far as I can see, the recent OpenOffice.org translation uploads are
unrelated to this change.  Do let me know if that is not the case.

There are a lot of new "Needs Review" OO.o templates in the queue
(~500), and I would think as well that their presence is unrelated to
the change. Still, I have to check out why they are there. Perhaps there
has been a change in the build system or in the layout.

I must admit I would sleep better knowing what their status is. Do let us know if there is anything you need in dealing with these. (If it's not something we can help you with, well at least we get to say "no" which is fun too ;-)

But until then, I think I'll just declare victory on the filter change. Thanks again for looking into it!

Jeroen