Re: Ubuntu Docs Templates and OpenOffice Translations

El dc 06 de 10 de 2010 a les 14:05 +0300, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> On Sun, 2010-09-12 at 00:30 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> > > I remember David sent an email about the OpenOffice translations that
> > > were accidentaly exposed to translators: to "disable" that, do we just
> > > need to uncheck the "Accept translations" check-box? If so, I can go
> > > through some of them. Let me know.
> > >

> > Yes, that's all.
> > (only multiplied by 50 or so :))
> >
> > Regards
> > Gabor Kelemen
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for this late reply.
> Not sure if my reply will be useful for this problem.

That is, being completely honest, the most useful e-mail I've read in
the past few days.

> Translation templates (PO Templates) can be mass-edited using the
> Launchpad API and this can be scripted using the launchpadlib.

I knew you had implemented the templates API, but as we didn't speak
since then and I didn't put it to the test, I did not know how
functional it was.

Danilo disabled them for me with a database query, but next time I'll
know I or anyone else in the coordinators team can do it with a script.

That is absolutely awesome.

> The API documentation is here:
> https://launchpad.net/+apidoc/devel.html#translation_template

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

/me starts working on scripts for the most common template-management
tasks.

--
David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator