Re: Tigrinya Translation

El dv 10 de 12 de 2010 a les 01:47 +0000, en/na zmeharen va escriure:
> I would like to start translating software that is on launchpad into
> Tigrinya. Tigrinya is my native language it is spoken mostly in Eritrea
> and Ethiopia. I would say I am a moderate speaker, since I have been in
> the US a majority of my life, but I know many people that I may be able
> to recruit to help me translate. I want to start translating Ubuntu
> first as I think it is a very useful operating system. I am also looking
> forward to translating drupal. I have already began translating drupal
> on my website with the help of a friend and I'm working on creating a
> Tigrinya-English dictionary for online users to use and contribute to.
>
> Looking forward to your respone,
>
> Zerisenay "Zeris" Meharena

Hi Zeris,

Thanks a lot for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Tigrinya.

The first thing you will need is to create a translation team. Here you
will find step-by-step instructions on how to do it:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask us, and we'll be
glad to help!

Regards,
David.
--