Re: hey

El dj 16 de 12 de 2010 a les 23:45 +0000, en/na Aaron Farias va
escriure:
> Hello there My name is Aaron H Farias Martinez Born and Raise in Miami
> Fl, i also live 14 years in Hawaii and currently Still going back to
> Hawaii Specially knowing very well the language, and I'm also interested
> on, translating. the Project for ubuntu in the Language, Hawaii so we
> can release it, for the Citizens of Hawaii thank you very Much.
>
> Sincerely Aaron H Farias Martinez

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Hawaiian.

The first step to start translating Ubuntu is to create a team. Here you
will find all the necessary steps to do this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you need any help, feel free to contact us.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Contact/

Regards,
David.
--