Re: Help approving the KDE templates in the imports queue

El dt 19 de 07 de 2011 a les 10:16 +0200, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> Just a small update here too, as I said on IRC, the General sheet of
> the Google docs is all done.
>
> Ciao!

Great work Milo!

Actually, looking at the templates again, I think for the other sheets
there will be more changes needed than just changing the source package
of all of them, so I think we might need to do the changes manually
rather than asking the LP devs to do it for us.

In any case, the changes are not complex (the same as the ones in the
"General" sheet: approving templates and changing source packages).

I've done some of the changes myself on the kde-baseapps sheet, and I've
filled up what needs to be done for the rest, including the kde-runtime
sheet. For the kde-workspace sheet, I still need to do some more
investigation.

So if you guys have got time, would you mind addressing the rest of the
changes in the kde-baseapps and kde-runtime sheets?

http://goo.gl/Bap0X

Thanks!

Regards,
David.