Re: Please grant my launchpad team a translation rights

Hello Vasli!

I am sorry nobody replied to you. Ubuntu translation coordinators team
is made up of voluenteers and right now we are at a really hectic time
just before release, when everybody is ultra busy.

As far as team approval is concerned please read these instructions:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

I believe your team is still missing translation guidelines, which I
stronlgy encourage you to do as it will significantly improve
translations consistency in quality in the long term when more
translators join your team - even though it might seem like a lot of
extra work in the beginning.

Otherwise I think you satisfy all the criteria and the team gets a +1 from me.

To other translation coordinators: please look at the "mhr" team page
and tell your opinion.
If there is no oposition i will approve the team in 24 hours from now.

Regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.