Re: Please grant my launchpad team a translation rights

Thanks a lot for answering. Creating new Ubuntu release - is very
important work. I really enjoy the idea that the next Ubuntu release
could be localized to new language - Meadow Mari.

I have created translation guideline as you recommended. It is
available here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeadowMariTranslation It is
not so detailed but I believe our team would improve this guideline
while accumulation translation experience.

Best wishes and good luck!
Vasli Slavik