Re: Draft of the language pack release schedule for Oneiric for review

Hi Kenneth,

On 14 October 2011 08:35, Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielsen81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Second, after a discussion yesterday with Kelemen Gabor we talked about that
> it would be nice if we could also _plan_ to make one or two of the planned
> language pack updates "full", in the sense that they should also include
> documentation. We need to coordinate something about the build of these and
> the testing, but that is in the details. Right now I think we should discuss
> where such full updates would be best placed in the schedule. Therefore I
> have also included Matthew East whom I hope will have some input in this.

I honestly don't mind about when the full updates are scheduled, this
should be the time which is most convenient to translators.

Please just let me know what the dates are so that I can schedule
exports/uploads shortly before the scheduled dates.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org