Re: Fwd: Draft of the language pack release schedule for Oneiric for review

Hallo everyone and thanks for the feedback.

It seems that no body has any wild objections to the dates, so we will keep them, with a note that the third pack should be a normal delta.

It also seems that the consensus is that we should have to full packs and that the first one should definitely be one and then I would suggest making either the fourth or the fifth one as well. Which one it is depends on what our idea is how long into the stable release cycle the translators work on the documentation. Any comments on that?

@Matthew I put the whole schedule in a google calendar that it is possible to subscribe to, if that works for you. Otherwise you can certainly have the dates as soon as I am done with the schedule, so you can manually put those two dates in your calendar and/or I can email you a reminder. Whatever you prefer.

@Matthew As far as Natty goes we never planned any. I'll start a seperate discussion about whether we should do that as soon as I am done with this schedule.

@Pitti I don't know what that text about the testing ppa is doing in there ;) I'll correct it right away.

Regards Kenneth