Re: Replacing Evolution with Thunderbird of the testing page

Al 08/11/11 14:19, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
> Hallo UTC's (Which incidentally is a quite cool abbreviation for our group)
>
> In our lang pack testing page, there is a list of special things to
> test:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA#Ubuntu_Desktop and
> it currently refers to Evolution. I guess after switching to Thunderbird
> as the default e-mail client we should update the list to correspond to
> this change.
>
> Any objections?

No objections, but we should probably replace it with "mail client" or
explicitly mention both Evo and Thunderbird, since we use the page to
test older releases where the change hadn't happened yet.

Cheers,
David

--
David Planella