Re: Kicking off the translations calls

Den 22-11-2011 14:36, David Planella skrev:
Hey all,

As discussed at UDS, and following up on the feedback that everyone
found them useful, I'd like to kick off the sustainable translations
calls with the Translations Coordinators.

I'm conscious that last cycle I did not keep up with posting the notes.
This cycle I'd like to improve this and start reusing the old
translations meetings wiki pages [1] to keep public track of the
discussions.

If you've got any agenda items for the next call, please feel free to
add them to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/Next

Regarding the time of the call, I was thinking of:

* Starting this Thursday
* Biweekly calls (or would you like to do them weekly?)
* Time: either 12:00 UTC or 16:00 UTC (I'm open to more suggestions)

Biweekly sounds good for me. I think 1200 i ambitious since that means that we will have to align it with lunch breaks across time zones. 1600 UTC i late enough that I might just be done with work in UTC+1. Might I suggest rotating the days, as that will bring a better chance that everyone can participate sometime.

In any case I can't this Thursday. Preparing for PhD defense on Monday, after that I'll be more flexible.

Regards Kenneth

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
David