Re: A permanent actions list

Al 22/02/12 11:47, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
On 22-02-2012 11:35, David Planella wrote:
Al 22/02/12 11:00, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
On 16-02-2012 11:02, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Hallo guys

After doing the resume of our meeting yesterday, I realized that the
largest part was dealing with the actions, crossing of and copying from
the agenda and so on. I think it would make more sense to have the
actions list on a page of its own, where we can then just move items
around based on the status and then just review/change the list at the
meetings. What do you guys think?

Regards Kenneth

Bump!

I'm just looking for feedback. I'll move the wiki-content around if we
decide that it is a good idea.

\Kenneth

Thanks Kenneth for bringing that up again, and thanks for the meeting
notes!

+1 from me. Were you thinking of heving the actions on a separate page
in the wiki, or in a google or etherpad doc?

Just a separate page on the wiki. I don't suspect it will need to be
edited so much, so we need something else. Or is there another reason
you mentioned these other tools?

I was just curious about your thoughts. I mentioned them simply as a suggestion because they are more dynamic than the wiki in terms of editing, and it's easier to take notes on them during the calls, but I don't have any preference.

Cheers,
David.

Regards Kenneth

Cheers,