Re: A permanent actions list

On 22-02-2012 12:38, David Planella wrote:
Al 22/02/12 11:47, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
On 22-02-2012 11:35, David Planella wrote:
Al 22/02/12 11:00, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
On 16-02-2012 11:02, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Hallo guys

After doing the resume of our meeting yesterday, I realized that the
largest part was dealing with the actions, crossing of and copying
from
the agenda and so on. I think it would make more sense to have the
actions list on a page of its own, where we can then just move items
around based on the status and then just review/change the list at the
meetings. What do you guys think?

Regards Kenneth

Bump!

I'm just looking for feedback. I'll move the wiki-content around if we
decide that it is a good idea.

\Kenneth

Thanks Kenneth for bringing that up again, and thanks for the meeting
notes!

+1 from me. Were you thinking of heving the actions on a separate page
in the wiki, or in a google or etherpad doc?

Just a separate page on the wiki. I don't suspect it will need to be
edited so much, so we need something else. Or is there another reason
you mentioned these other tools?

I was just curious about your thoughts. I mentioned them simply as a
suggestion because they are more dynamic than the wiki in terms of
editing, and it's easier to take notes on them during the calls, but I
don't have any preference.

Ahh yeah. But then I think we are talking about two things. The notes from the meeting AND the TODO list.

I think we should put the TODO list on the wiki. We would the edit that in between meetings if we complete a task, review the list during the meeting and if points are added the one that takes notes adds them afterwards.

Regards taking notes during the meeting I think Etherpad (or whatever it is called the app you use at the UDS') sounds like a great idea. We can then just copy the agenda over, take notes during (with one person responsible and the others helping), and these notes can then just be copied to the meeting wikipage when we are done as a summary.

Does that sound about right?

Regards Kenneth

Cheers,
David.