Re: Notes, todo's and agenda for meetings

On 28-02-2012 13:57, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Hallo

I have now made the changes we discussed. I have moved the TODO list to
a separate page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/ToDo. So
we just review this at the meetings and the notes taker adds new items
after the meeting.

Ahh yes, please review the TODO list before the meeting to see if I got the statuses right.

I have also made a google document for the notes taking. The idea is
that when the meetings starts we copy the agenda from the wiki page into
this document. We then all help taking notes during the meeting and
afterwards this content is copied back to a page in the wiki for this
meeting, with the combined agenda and notes. Please check that the
document is shared with you now and that you can write to it.

The person we assign as being responsible for the notes then only has to:
* Copy the agenda to the document
* Make sure someone writes notes :)
* Copy the content back to a page for this meeting
* Clear the agenda/next page
* Update the TODO list with new items (I assume that we can change
status of existing TODO items on-the-fly, during the review.)

The agenda for the next meeting is cleared and ready to be filled out:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/Next

Regards Kenneth