Re: Somali language translation

Al 24/05/12 08:56, En/na Ismael Omar ha escrit:
> Hello,
>  I am new to launchpad and I would like to contribute translations for
> major Ubuntu packages in Somali. I created a team and I want to become
> the Coordinator. I have already started translating some packages but I
> am kind of lost. Could you please help.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Ismael,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Somali!

I need to know more before I can help you. The first stage in
translating Ubuntu in a new language is to follow these steps:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

Did you follow them, and if so, where did you get stuck?

Cheers,
David.