Re: Aiming to open translations tomorrow

Hi!

It's great translations are already imported but I would like to suggest we
do a couple of things before opening the translations to public (we are in
no rush as we are still quite away from the string freeze):

   - Clear up the import queue or at least look for and approve more
   visible packages
   - determine which gcc will be default for quantal, remove the others and
   rename template to gcc (without a number) so message sharing will work
   among different versions
   - Set priorities for templates which currently have priority of 0 (plus
   all the others that will appear after we clear up the import queue).

I will be very busy for the next two weeks as I am wrapping up my work
abroad but could deal with one of the points afterwards.

Cheers,
Andrej