Re: Next Full LangPack

Al 30/06/12 10:51, En/na Milo Casagrande ha escrit:
> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Now it is :)
>
> Thanks Gabor!
> Ciao.

Thanks a lot Gabor for taking care of this.

I'm asking someone to look at the bug and to help sponsor the
ubuntu-docs package to precise-proposed, which is happening right now.

If all goes well, and once ubuntu-docs has been uploaded, I'll request
the full language pack tarball export from Launchpad tomorrow.

So once that's sorted, I'm looking at this schedule:

2nd August: language packs in precise-proposed, call for testing
9th August: signed-off language packs uploaded to precise-updates

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella