Re: Next Full LangPack

Al 31/07/12 16:44, En/na David Planella ha escrit:
> Al 30/06/12 10:51, En/na Milo Casagrande ha escrit:
>> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Now it is :)
>>
>> Thanks Gabor!
>> Ciao.
>>

> Thanks a lot Gabor for taking care of this.
>
> I'm asking someone to look at the bug and to help sponsor the
> ubuntu-docs package to precise-proposed, which is happening right now.
>
> If all goes well, and once ubuntu-docs has been uploaded, I'll request
> the full language pack tarball export from Launchpad tomorrow.
>
> So once that's sorted, I'm looking at this schedule:
>
> 2nd August: language packs in precise-proposed, call for testing

It's taking a while because of a Launchpad bug [1], but the source
packages are building right now. So they will probably not be ready for
today, but if all goes well, then tomorrow.

> 9th August: signed-off language packs uploaded to precise-updates

This deadline must remain, even if it means unfortunately less days for
testing.

Cheers,
David.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1032176