Re: Which time is right for you ? Ubuntu translators bi-weekly meeting

Hi all,
Based on answers, we are down to 2 days:
either on wednesdays at either 20:00 or 21:00 London time or on Fridays at
either 21:00 or 22:00 London time. Currently Friday at 21:30 would be
chosen.

Poll closes on sunday evening and we'll hold the next meeting next week.
http://doodle.com/vn577kkgybpn7hsd

sincerely,

Pierre
pierre.slamich@xxxxxxxxx